Puppy Information Kit
The Golden Retriever Club of SA is dedicated to the well-being of this wonderful breed and recommends you get an information kit and read all the information included before purchasing a puppy.
The kit contains a leaflet briefly explaining:
- A brief history of Golden Retrievers and about the Club.
- What should be looked for when purchasing a Golden Retriever puppy.
- Questions you should ask and can expect to be asked by breeders.
- What to expect from your Golden.
- What the Club suggests people should know about training their Golden to be a happy and well behaved member of the family.
- Any other information available and of interest to prospective Golden Retriever purchasers.
- A List of Breeders who may have puppies available from time to time, and some who currently have a litter or one due shortly.
To obtain a Puppy Information Kit Contact:
Irene Nicholl Ph 8296 7334
We suggest that before purchasing a puppy go to our Buying a Golden Retriever Section
Although these breeders have been members of the club for the last two years, the Club accepts no responsibility for puppies purchased through this listing.